Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by EUROne+Mar 29 2006, 01:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EUROne - Mar 29 2006, 01:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-THELASTKILLA!!!@Mar 29 2006, 02:25 PM

ITS ALL GONE!!...from west portal to emb (except a few cutty shots) :hatred:

Fucking sad :( Let's go back... :hatred:

[/b]

Lotta history gone. just like that. just gotta take it back. must be alot of blank wall space down there.

^I feel you. This is only the beginning. But, that should be the least of our concerns. If this program keeps expanding, who knows what type of information they will compile. Even more, does that information have a price? I'm sure there are plenty of organizations, and law enforcement agencies that would pay to get that info. Or just take it.

-

Originally posted by pasty pale@Mar 29 2006, 05:45 PM

^I feel you. This is only the beginning. But, that should be the least of our concerns. If this program keeps expanding, who knows what type of information they will compile. Even more, does that information have a price? I'm sure there are plenty of organizations, and law enforcement agencies that would pay to get that info. Or just take it.

-

Ahhhh, it ain't shit. Just play around that bullshit!! They aint trippin on no graff. If anything, the increase of the cam's should be because of these fucken drug dealers and crack heads...

:yuck:

Originally posted by CharlieBrussels+Mar 29 2006, 07:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CharlieBrussels - Mar 29 2006, 07:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-pasty pale@Mar 29 2006, 05:45 PM

-

Ahhhh, it ain't shit. Just play around that bullshit!! They aint trippin on no graff. If anything, the increase of the cam's should be because of these fucken drug dealers and crack heads...

[/b]

thats war. fuck the system, paint things that arent yours, graff will live. they cant catch all of us. we got little brothers, and seeds and they gonna be poor too and they gonna fight back too. the vandalism wont stop. we dont give a fuck about cameras. we break them shits.

graffiti for ever . but all in all; if we stop paintin the shit part of town, think about where else well paint.

Originally posted by IrishPride+Mar 29 2006, 09:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IrishPride - Mar 29 2006, 09:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by EUROne@Mar 29 2006, 01:05 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-THELASTKILLA!!!@Mar 29 2006, 02:25 PM

ITS ALL GONE!!...from west portal to emb (except a few cutty shots) :hatred:

Fucking sad :( Let's go back... :hatred:

Lotta history gone. just like that. just gotta take it back. must be alot of blank wall space down there.

[/b]

good luck.. i heard they are quick on the buff.

DOIIIesq.

Originally posted by CharlieBrussels+Mar 30 2006, 08:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CharlieBrussels - Mar 30 2006, 08:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-pasty pale@Mar 29 2006, 05:45 PM

-

[/b]

Wrong.

I'm pretty sure that most of you have been to the ghost yards, right?

Well, when I first started going there a while back, there weren't any cameras surrounding the perimeter. But now, they do.

Strange coincidence.......probably not.

Somebody is watching those things.

Originally posted by c. clarence@Mar 30 2006, 10:00 AM

thom yorke i know your gonna hate me for askin but im sure im not the only one who really really wants you to repost the last couple batches of tunnel flix you posted... your photobucket bandwith is up, so we cant see any of the flix!! dont deny us all of the history of our city...

Shit......I don't hate anybody except for punk ass snitches.

You wanna see them, I wanna post them. I've been spending the last couple of days uploading all 100 pics of the tunnels.

But my bandwith is up, and I don't know how to get around it.

If you know, PM me or leave a message on the forum.

Originally posted by ThomYorke+Mar 30 2006, 03:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ThomYorke - Mar 30 2006, 03:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-c. clarence@Mar 30 2006, 10:00 AM

thom yorke i know your gonna hate me for askin but im sure im not the only one who really really wants you to repost the last couple batches of tunnel flix you posted... your photobucket bandwith is up, so we cant see any of the flix!! dont deny us all of the history of our city...

You wanna see them, I wanna post them. I've been spending the last couple of days uploading all 100 pics of the tunnels.

[/b]

Thom, try imageshack: http://www.imageshack.us

Works for me.

Let's see those flicks!

Originally posted by phunk+Mar 30 2006, 11:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phunk - Mar 30 2006, 11:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ThomYorke@Mar 30 2006, 03:26 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-c. clarence@Mar 30 2006, 10:00 AM

Works for me.

Let's see those flicks!

[/b]

OK so I'm not computer literate, but I know a little.

PHUNK.......do I need to upload all the images to imageshack then?

Because I have uploaded more than half on photobucket, and it took me a couple of days and mad hours just waiting

Originally posted by ThomYorke+Mar 30 2006, 03:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ThomYorke - Mar 30 2006, 03:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by phunk@Mar 30 2006, 11:30 AM

Originally posted by ThomYorke@Mar 30 2006, 03:26 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-c. clarence@Mar 30 2006, 10:00 AM

Works for me.

Let's see those flicks!

OK so I'm not computer literate, but I know a little.

PHUNK.......do I need to upload all the images to imageshack then?

Because I have uploaded more than half on photobucket, and it took me a couple of days and mad hours just waiting

[/b]

Thom, if you have a cable or dsl connection, it shouldn't take that long. Takes me roughly 20 or 30 seconds per flick. How large are the files you're trying to upload?