Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ANAL@Mar 29 2006, 03:06 AM

That ass clown that writes "end war" is the heir to an OIL fortune, no joke. And if he wants "it" to end maybe he should talk to his pops.

And the little bitch has NEVER bought me a beer either.

the beer issue is a serious one, ill give you that...but you cant choose your fucking parents, can you? At least he chooses to get up in spots 90% of writers flat out cant or wont. end war keeps this town real in my worthless opinion. I never get tired of seeing that shit.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by meagain+Mar 29 2006, 01:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (meagain - Mar 29 2006, 01:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>yo phunk thanks for postin the flick, but u think u can post the new shit that we did that day the stuff that we did next to it? the one where we did the background with the splatters and shit? thanks

[/b]

Originally posted by fucktheinternet@Mar 28 2006, 06:21 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-meagain@Mar 28 2006, 08:41 PM

phunkkkkkkkkkkkk...........did u flick my peice yet or has the weather been to shitty ?

stfu

dont do that

dont ever do that

dont ever ask for your own flicks online.

just turn off your computer.... and go paint more.

:lol: