Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Originally posted by gouge+Feb 19 2006, 04:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gouge - Feb 19 2006, 04:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-murder_suicide@Feb 19 2006, 12:57 PM

faik goes over hella sick pieces same wit fuba

so does this rubs fucker...and alert...shit...hella kids these days aint respecting the OG shit...laiks fill sucks too...its sloppy as fuck...

[/b]

There is a trend of toys, going over good shit...KR's old shit got dissed, OG Cuba has a superfan that puts his name up, etc...Eventually it will catch up to them.I herd BST kids got their ass beat for doing that reccently.

Put toys in their place, and move on. If you don't handle your shit, kids will be on the internet with fake egos tryin to piss people off. the internet is the only way you will notice them. Hell, I've still never seen any of the ST stuff. Then again...there is so much gay toy shit here, I'm begining to think all the new kids are Castro Natives.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.