Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Originally posted by unbiasedone@Aug 11 2005, 06:13 PM

huge094.jpg

this shit bugged me the fuck out the other day when i saw it. how the fuck did he get there? i dont think there was any construction going on that would have provided a platform. props to this crazy mofo...

i think the same nigga also did some nutty shit on the freeway overpass right before the vermont st. exit heading towards the bridge...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

U FUCKIN NEW WAVE BUSTA, SCARED BITCH....JUST ACT LIKE U WRITE AND RUN YOUR MOUTH!! YOU DONT KNOW WORK............new gen full of suckers talking behind computors......makes me fuckin laugh, bump to the nightwalkers rocking.............

ILL SHIT ON YOU

Originally posted by suavefella@Aug 12 2005, 04:12 PM

got skerrrrrd and ran to the east bay. fuck chan and atari and all those soup sukin punks

Originally posted by smallpimpin@Aug 12 2005, 08:55 PM

all the skaters go to barcalona all the bombers come to frisco

someone get that aviso over c.45 on folsom im not trying to instigate but is there beef in the air?

im not going to drop the soap opera style info, but beef is always because of something you dont even need to ask about because its obvious: somebody doesnt like somebody or someone from their crew. its that simple. no need to dwell or lose sleep 12ounce isnt the place..

Originally posted by c. clarence+Aug 12 2005, 09:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (c. clarence - Aug 12 2005, 09:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-unbiasedone@Aug 11 2005, 06:13 PM

huge094.jpg

this shit bugged me the fuck out the other day when i saw it. how the fuck did he get there? i dont think there was any construction going on that would have provided a platform. props to this crazy mofo...

i think the same nigga also did some nutty shit on the freeway overpass right before the vermont st. exit heading towards the bridge...

[/b]

u walk the ibeams all the way out from a lower spot. sometimes he

uses his montana rocket boots also. props to gufe!

post that 101 spot too somebody.