Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Originally posted by M_A_D+Jul 11 2005, 08:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (M_A_D - Jul 11 2005, 08:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ragsoe505@Jul 11 2005, 02:11 PM

Originally posted by rackster1@Jul 8 2005, 03:41 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-phunk@Jun 25 2005, 10:41 PM

rome5yd.jpg

bump 4 rome bump 4 rome bump 4 rome bump 4 rome!!!

why do you guys think big block letters are a bite, thats cholo influence, at least on norm, maybe aker did get it from norm after he got it from cholos, but who gives a fuck. if you wanna call someone a msk biter, then peep this rome. i don't give a fuck what your opinion is, this is an msk bite, fact, not up for discussion. not that i give a fuck, i'm just saying. the real issue should be, mind your own damn business. if you don't know norm or aker, then why the fuck are you talking about them. this is brickslayers, it is for flicks and comments about flicks. you guys have gone past comments and need to take this shit to one of the discussion threads if for some reason this is affecting you to the point whare you must type on and on about it. please, keep that shit to a minimum in picture threads, don't be an annoying graff faggot.

i don't think thats an msk bite thats like a fucking wildstyle withsomeother shit and bump for rome and fuck u if i wanna keep talking about aker i will fucking msk biter hahahah

[/b]

on the real, norm needs to stop biting aker's straight letters, msk does dope shit, the last thing i expected is for norm to bite some dude from dc's straight letter that he's been doing for years now.. that shit is lame for real.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whers thats jenks/jade/dreos shit at? its fresh....

whats with all these LD heads from pittsburgh tryin to get sick out here?

fuck that. i heard they did some news special in pittsburgh on tv and snitched some fools out or some shit.

damn id titty fuck her to high heaven!

Originally posted by dc smackdown+Jul 12 2005, 04:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dc smackdown - Jul 12 2005, 04:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-yourdad@Jul 12 2005, 05:27 PM

AKER-BITER.DC-DORKS

i smell friscofaggots hatin on real cats

[/b]

that must be aker or akerboyfriend hahaha fucking biter

Originally posted by diepig@Jul 12 2005, 03:07 PM

fuck that. i heard they did some news special in pittsburgh on tv and snitched some fools out or some shit.

on Harrison right by the SPCA

Originally posted by EKAT NO.LESS+Jul 12 2005, 06:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EKAT NO.LESS - Jul 12 2005, 06:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-diepig@Jul 12 2005, 03:07 PM

on Harrison right by the SPCA

[/b]

quit blabbin out spots homeslice..