Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:burn: Does any one on here have pics of illegal shit, new or old? No offence to curve diet or does. Does anyone have battle walls? Have you seen the wall on bernavelle st where someone wrote toy of the year? That shit is great. :love2: Thanks for the pics though.

I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE BUT THEY SURE ARE UGLY. ANY GIRL WHO SLEEPS WITH THIS FOOL HAS SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEMS, IS GETTING PAID TO, OR IS UGLIER THAN THIS FOOL. OH YEAH AND THAT CORAL (JOCK) NECKLACE MAKES HIM 100 TIMES UGLIER. CORAL NECKLACES ARE FUCKING HORRIBLE

okay, so this guy isnt your type.

why dont you post some guys that you think

are hot on here?

i thought this thread had finally gone gay, but

i keep getting disappointed.

and if you must know- that coral necklace you

can only get in hawaii. thats tropical motherfucker.

the caribbian-as in- "the baby is in the carib, and im

doin' your mom DOGGYSTYLE.

in the living room.

YOU MUST BE HELL OF UGLY TOO IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THOSE STUPID ASS CORAL NECKLACES. NO RESPECT TO ANYONE WHO WEARS A SEASHELL OR CORAL NECKLACES ANYTHING. FUCK PEARLS TOO.

Originally posted by BURN_ALL_IT@Feb 10 2005, 12:50 AM

If someone like kuts or pcf starts going over my fill with a weak ass handstyle id cap all their shit.......not being anonymous at all..sux for ckt and friends. FUCK THE BULL SHIT HACKS WITH WACK HANDSTYLES...SOME BITCH SHIT! NUFF SAID

the pcf tag makes that throw up look better.

Originally posted by BURN_ALL_IT@Feb 10 2005, 08:50 AM

If someone like kuts or pcf starts going over my fill with a weak ass handstyle id cap all their shit.......not being anonymous at all..sux for ckt and friends. FUCK THE BULL SHIT HACKS WITH WACK HANDSTYLES...SOME BITCH SHIT! NUFF SAID

HMMMM... i highly doubt that.... right now combined they are probably the most up in SF. no offence, just saying...you couldnt do it.

Originally posted by kyle+Feb 10 2005, 08:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kyle - Feb 10 2005, 08:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BURN_ALL_IT@Feb 10 2005, 08:50 AM

HMMMM... i highly doubt that.... right now combined they are probably the most up in SF. no offence, just saying...you couldnt do it.

[/b]

ey kyle we should get another ice flavored blunt today