perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what an epic fucking post. so many photos you'd think its a police file on record

fucking spot on man, you got me and now your under arrest we will be at your house in three hours haha nah, the reason i have taken so many pictures is because i just enjoy the perth graff scene alot, i hope you guys dont mind that i posted up some tags but i think any part of graffiti in perth should be posted in a forum titled "perth graffiti" however i will be trying to find some pieces sooner or later.

peace.

I think your pretty mistaken, most of the tags you posted are rubbish. Posting purely to jump on the pogo like all the rest.

Post flicks of shit you think is worthy, not just for the sake of taking a photo of a 'dope' writer.

I don't enjoy that pier and snow either, Also the fact they capped the Baron is even more terrible but funny you take shots at them and not others..

you have a great eye for detail i must admit i cant even see that baron, and just because i havent said my opinion on how digusting other things are doesn't mean in my opinion that i like it, and some people enjoy seeing pictures of tags, just like myself they're should be no limit as to what is posted on this forum picture wise as long as it has something to do with the perth graff scene and by this i dont mean im promoting people to post pictures on them getting arrested with there nike hats faced upwards and rattys with there nike airs or shitty 10 year olds doing graffiti in there back yard..