perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
your a fuckin pleb twizm

Go have a fuckin' cry to someone who gives a fuck about what you have to say. Or maybe even post something useful besides "j00 r a p00head twizm durrrr" because that's all I'v seen from you, cunt.

Better yet, go crawl back into the filthy fucking gutter you came from you insignificant worthless cunt. I'll eat your fucking face off.

so, heyfuckyou...if ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive - are you always this fucking stupid or is today a special occasion, mate?? But seriously.....I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?

Go have a fuckin' cry to someone who gives a fuck about what you have to say. Or maybe even post something useful besides "j00 r a p00head twizm durrrr" because that's all I'v seen from you, cunt.

Better yet, go crawl back into the filthy fucking gutter you came from you insignificant worthless cunt. I'll eat your fucking face off.

so, heyfuckyou...if ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive - are you always this fucking stupid or is today a special occasion, mate?? But seriously.....I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?

one would say idealism is more bliss then ignorance yeh?

Seriously everything you keep going on about is such an idealistic view "why doesnt everyone start painting f-line again, rah rah rah, why no stencils, wheres the wheat pasties, howcome you guys aren't using DSLR cameras wank wank wank". It's trendy fucking sceney, arty cunt likes you as to why the perth scene is so shit, go ride a fixie around mt lawley and sip on a latte...

one would say idealism is more bliss then ignorance yeh?

Seriously everything you keep going on about is such an idealistic view "why doesnt everyone start painting f-line again, rah rah rah, why no stencils, wheres the wheat pasties, howcome you guys aren't using DSLR cameras wank wank wank". It's trendy fucking sceney, arty cunt likes you as to why the perth scene is so shit, go ride a fixie around mt lawley and sip on a latte...

The only reason my views are idealistic rather than reality is because backward-thinking idiots like yourself think grafftiti culture in perth should be linear, and a certain way. You fucking communist, if a nail sticks up you try to bash it down. pathetic....you speak with so much authority over graffiti..Jump down off that high horse, buddy, and stop attempting to infect others with your negative, opinion And so....you're saying that the "ideal" scene for perth graffiti is a wrong attitude to express? Wow..Maybe you should have thought that through.

I think that your belief of "it is what it is, and that aint neva gon' change" is counter-productive to the future of perth graffiti. You are a bore if you think like that. One of those dero/bogan, crew obsessive fuckheads that does the sameee shit, and style-bite worse than Mr. Brainwash.

You say it's trendy sceney arty people like me that make the scene worse? You're a fucking idiot dude. Ugh..so ignorant, so fucking simple-minded. Lol, also you don't know who the fuck I am. It's like me saying that you're a good-for-nothing peice of dog excrement who is a bogan meth using dero cunt who thinks being a hard-cunt and going to jail is coool duddee....you un-outgoing fuck.

Now, stop deviating from the main point of this thread.

The only reason my views are idealistic rather than reality is because backward-thinking idiots like yourself think grafftiti culture in perth should be linear, and a certain way. You fucking communist, if a nail sticks up you try to bash it down. pathetic....you speak with so much authority over graffiti..Jump down off that high horse, buddy, and stop attempting to infect others with your negative, opinion And so....you're saying that the "ideal" scene for perth graffiti is a wrong attitude to express? Wow..Maybe you should have thought that through.

I think that your belief of "it is what it is, and that aint neva gon' change" is counter-productive to the future of perth graffiti. You are a bore if you think like that. One of those dero/bogan, crew obsessive fuckheads that does the sameee shit, and style-bite worse than Mr. Brainwash.

You say it's trendy sceney arty people like me that make the scene worse? You're a fucking idiot dude. Ugh..so ignorant, so fucking simple-minded. Lol, also you don't know who the fuck I am. It's like me saying that you're a good-for-nothing peice of dog excrement who is a bogan meth using dero cunt who thinks being a hard-cunt and going to jail is coool duddee....you un-outgoing fuck.

i rather like your interpretation on the nail and i think your right about the whole big crew graffer nike air shit talkers who follow the same trend and style.. but lets not dwell on this as what good does arguing do in a graffiti forum where everyone wants pictures..

Stop discussing the politics of graffiti

Discussion will only suck you into the graff soap opera

Forget the 'scene' of perth graffiti, just focus on the graffiti

P.S , Stop posting your opinion on here

It doesnt count for shit, especially on the internet