perth city

MkaRats.....

Shut-up, stop calling people "toy's" you do aerosol art and post it on the internet.

thing is tho...he doesnt post his work..

its ppl like me who find his work fucking damn good who posts it..

aerosol art/graff whatever u wanna call it...u dont need to be street to be good at wha u do..and rubeek is better than good..

being street may improve ya "cred" but doesnt always improve ya skills..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

flufy you know whats up, diges youve got to be one of the worst in perth, you get up like crazy but have absolutely no style or talent. even when you try and piece or throwie it comes out like shit, id say stick to tagging but you suck a fat one at that aswell. as flufy said, you are THE pinacle of shit graffiti

hahah, i dont remember ever saying 'back in the day'

because you hit the nail on the head with the young part mate im not oldschool, and i most certainly dont claim knowledge like others telling everyone everything they know on yards and who did the first wholec in perth

But as far as im concerned, if you didn't care you wouldnt of gone out of your way to try and lash me, you bubble boy fuck..

Theres a snake in my boots

twizm back on the leash buddy

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't need people like richard pryor calling my Home telephone and mobile like some fucking weird cunt. Find something better to do than stalk me....Freaks.

It's so evident that most of you have no fucking clue. FIEND THE AMPHETS BRUZ

edit: cheers for making me embittered and resentful you fucks