perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Greens.

MG_3000.jpg

Smash. ^^^

Man, hot chick trendster graffers...Hell yes THATS what I like.

i love this,

you put yourself across as some kind of progressive, new frontier kind of person, yet you're just as ignorant as the rest in not knowing what's good for you.. fool.

Nah dude, i just resent labors shitty policies moreso than liberals shitty policies.Yknow...its like the choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. Most of all, fuck labors internet filter. fucking noobs.

I will make sure I post a selection of photos in next few days to make up for ^^ :)

my girl be trippin...

003mh.jpg

005hb.jpg

Twizm, your mere existance on this thread hurts my brain.

Get off the computer, and go suck some dick. :mexican:

...and so it begins....again?

If my existence on this thread hurts your brain, then your ability to function in the real world must be severly impaired...you retarded? How about you just shut the fuck up and keep those thoughts to yourself..your pics are rad, but evidently your opinion is...well..not.

fag. k thanks....BYE

EDIT: STOP. GRAFFITI TIME...aka stfu

...and so it begins....again?

If my existence on this thread hurts your brain, then your ability to function in the real world must be severly impaired...you retarded? How about you just shut the fuck up and keep those thoughts to yourself..your pics are rad, but evidently your opinion is...well..not.

fag. k thanks....BYE

dlsxv9.jpg

• Like 1