-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

i've never understood the whole hating on writing on trash cans/dumpsters/apartments or even garages shit. in cities where there's heavy foot traffic and traffic on the roads that are populated and busy areas, shit is more likely to get seen by the widest variety of people on stuff like that, certainly more than in abandoned or industrial areas. it also stands a greater chance of riding.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Y'all know who's who on here. Druski is the fuckin Columbus representative if he wants. A og king who will style on you, take yer spots, and whoop that ass. Just ask Crik (Yo can we PLEASE get the video?!)

I really can't waste too much breath on these toys. Actin like you matter n shit.... Please

Alot beat up by BDC? You ever talked to a BDC kid? You can hear the pussy in their voice thru the phone..... come on now..... that "crew" is laughable at best

The day y'all realize your place in this game, is the day we won't have to clown y'all. Plain and simple. Cause your wack letters and lack of work proves how weak y'all are, and ain't nobody over here tryin to hear that toy opinion.

Jealous ass hoes just kill me :lol:

i've never understood the whole hating on writing on trash cans/dumpsters/apartments or even garages shit. in cities where there's heavy foot traffic and traffic on the roads that are populated and busy areas, shit is more likely to get seen by the widest variety of people on stuff like that, certainly more than in abandoned or industrial areas. it also stands a greater chance of riding.

jus shut the fuck up. heavy foot traffic yeah... by all those bro ass faggots that go to osu. IM SURE THEY ALL LOVE UR SW33T GRAFF SKILLZ BROOOOO!

I think its funny that one minute your bumping my crew then the next minute you're talkin shit to its members. Mufucka I started hwc in 2006. Bigtuna1 is in hwc. You're a dumbass

how the fuck that dude get down with ur crew? and naw this aint crik u "roided up, hipster/wankster lookin ass, fuckin trash can hittin mah fuckah! i buss yo head fuck boy!

http://paulydcolumbus.eventbrite.com/ <<buy Tickets Here!!!

Disco Productions|Prime Social Group|PPE Events Present...

DJ Pauly D Live at The Bluestone (Formerly BoMA) on Friday January 14th. DJ Pauly D, known from the MTV Hit show, "Jersey Shore", will make his first appearance in Columbus. Pauly D has spun nightclubs and events around the world and is ready to party with Columbus.

TICKETS: http://paulydcolumbus.eventbrite.com/

>>>>>OPENING SET BY DJ E-V<<<<<

18+|21 to drink

Doors: 9PM

General Admission: $20

VIP: $30

{Prices are subject to increase based on availability}

FREE TRANSPORTATION

We will be running free bus transportation from the 7-11 on High Street (Ohio State Campus) from 10PM to 2AM.

For more information and table reservations, please contact info@PPEevents.com