-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what do you write?

what do you write?

post somthing you write.

post somthing graffiti related you have done.

somthing anything or you shouldnt be aloud to talk on this site..

do you have anything to show the class today?

yeah okay, i will... cuz im not a cop. haah yall niggas be paranoid as shit. smoke a little to much today? i remember when i used to get paranoid from smokin dope... dumbasses. just cuz somebody has only been into graff for like 6 months doesnt mean they are a fuckin cop. ha.

z

yes. i did those paint bombs. and i know this is about to make me a "cop": but i dont have any pics of any of my actual graff shit on my computer, but i will soon since you guys are such fucks. but there is some street art for ya..

yeah okay, i will... cuz im not a cop. haah yall niggas be paranoid as shit. smoke a little to much today? i remember when i used to get paranoid from smokin dope... dumbasses. just cuz somebody has only been into graff for like 6 months doesnt mean they are a fuckin cop. ha.

z

yes. i did those paint bombs. and i know this is about to make me a "cop": but i dont have any pics of any of my actual graff shit on my computer, but i will soon since you guys are such fucks. but there is some street art for ya..

"paint bombs"

Just by saying this, you told on your self...Good job guy:rolleyes: :lol:

ALright im done, I'll stick to flicks.

"paint bombs"[/color][/font][/size][/i][/b][/u]

Just by saying this, you told on your self...Good job guy:rolleyes: :lol:

ALright im done, I'll stick to flicks.

haha yeah except if you check the pic thats what they are... its like a grenade. you put paint in a glass bottle and throw it? its not like i was calling a throw a bomb or sum weird shit like that. haha but dont believe me i honestly dont give to fucks if some people on the internet dont believe that i write..

haha yeah except if you check the pic thats what they are... its like a grenade. you put paint in a glass bottle and throw it? its not like i was calling a throw a bomb or sum weird shit like that. haha but dont believe me i honestly dont give to fucks if some people on the internet dont believe that i write..

just.. stop posting.

z

you write most?

it may seem stupid, but try it, its kinda fun. and see LPD buff those on the streets? i threw one 3 months ago on the wall by CVS and its still there... so dont hate man, whats wrong with experimenting a little? trying something new.

are you fucking gay. so your form of "graffiti" is paint bombs.. so thats how your getting up.. how do you expect to be known? who are you

are you fucking gay. so your form of "graffiti" is paint bombs.. so thats how your getting up.. how do you expect to be known? who are you

its not like thats all i do. its not like im saying ohh i do this soo that means im into graff. im just saying thats something i do but w.e. you guys are all freaking out over nothing. soo chill. ill post some flicks tomorrow. i just got to get em. jesus..