-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh sweet so i can be as good as you and desto and be my crews official internet cheerleaders , you guys are MAJOR players look out for these dudes . the last legal wall they had they told druid he wasnt gonna paint on it no they had something way more important , to stay home and man 12oz . it was a lot of pressure to do the most important task ever bestowed on any single pbj member . HOLD DOWN THE INTERNET thats what the real writers do

ggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ummmm a tuff guy

bojangles: see this is more entertaining than 90% of this thread and you DONT NEED TO SHUT IT DOWN JUST CAUSE SOME BITCHES ARE WHINING

True that.

The funniest shit is, I know who all these people bickering at each other are and it's the strangest combos.

From know on. You're on your own people. Cry away.

You get out of hand and post shit that shouldn't be in here or snitch on someone...permabanned. No warning.

I don't care if we crack brews together.

Other than that, good luck and God bless.

If you need me, I'll be in Channel Zero.

• Like 1

Actually son most of us can man 12 oz on the go. 3g speed and whatnot. You obviously aren't hip to this 2010 shit yet. You're sadly mistaken on how we operate "player" you don't even paint why you so opinionated? Sounds like some fag shit to me no homo.

Love, writs.

Ps pbj shit on your town before you found out graffiti wAs cool

get that flick out of here this thread is officially comment only no flicks besides everything in the flats is getting buffed cough cough people who arent from Cleveland and dont have shit to do with the scene here need to go the fuck home if you arent coming here to blaze and add to the scene take it somwhere else./ no body is running to your city to get up or go over you on some garages and college housing and peoples trash cans in their yards

thats called ethics son

It's not that guy. We've all come to terms with that. Maybe if I get drunk enough, I'll tell you all who eachother are that's hiding behind screen names.

Let's burn this thread to the ground proper like.

If we're gonna' ruin it. Let's get buck nutty.

***P.S. Don't bother snitching on me to the other people that run the site. They are way more jaded about being in charge than me.