-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo hek why dont you come back to columbus and try to get back up ... and this time why dont you try and bite my name a little more... or do i just need to come to your work ( and i know where you work) and yoke your ass out and take care of it!!!!!! dont bother responding to this just handle your shit when we cross paths!!!!!!!

yo hek why dont you come back to columbus and try to get back up ... and this time why dont you try and bite my name a little more... or do i just need to come to your work ( and i know where you work) and yoke your ass out and take care of it!!!!!! dont bother responding to this just handle your shit when we cross paths!!!!!!!

Mc-Own3d.jpg

go for that and get caught up..

who is this?

come get some.

Yo digit...at least seal's freights are making it outta the yard and not getting dissed cause hes not a punk bitch. Put in some work and then you can say whatever the fuck you want...until then get the fuck off your computer and paint somewhere other than the fun wall you punk bitch. Go draw on some fat bitches tits or something.