-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

FUCK BAK. I DO WHAT I WANT AND TAKE SHIT FROM NOONE.

BLOODY ASS KNUCKLES MY ASS

BACKSIDE ASS KNIGHTS...HAHAH HOMOS

GO FUCK YOURSELF HIDE, IF YOU WERE ALL THE SHIT YOU TALK YOU WOULD'VE DONE SOMEHTING THE DAY YOU SAW ME AND SUTLE UNDER THE BRIDGE.BUT YOU DIDN'T CUZ YOU WERE SCARED AND LONELY. THEN YOU DISSED CROW, THEN DID A TRAIN, THEN I DISSED IT. NEXT TIME YOU WANNA COME LOOKING FOR A FIGHT COME BY YOURSELF, YOU DON'T NEED LIL POKEMAN PORK TO COME WITH YOU. MAN UP INSTEAD OF BITCHIN OUT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you;re talking shit about alot of people

i get your feelings are hurt it seems you may be trying to impress some crews so you can get put down or some shit but the kids encouraging you will never put you down in their crews cause you are there comic relief have fun fighting hide

was up dude its sunday my whole day is open so were do you wanna do this im down for whatever. I dont think you realize what you rgetting yourself into but its on for shure now you and crow can come get some all day so come on big man i know you online to read this so reply fast so we can finish this. Your officialy called out MR. MUTHA FUCKIN HIDE BLOODY ASS KNUCKELS

bugs i remember you trickin mad hard at the funwall.

you need to cut out this internet hotboy act.

If the beef is really B.I.G. then I'm Ready To Die

But I ain't worried about nothing cousin, I know you ain't gonna ride

Cuz youz a..

[Chorus]

Pussy Ass Niggaz, Pussy Ass Niggaz, Pussy Ass Niggaz, Pussy-Pussy Ass

Pussy Ass Niggaz, Pussy Ass Niggaz(c'mon)Pussy Ass Niggaz, Pussy Ass Niggaz

Pussy Ass Niggaz, Pussy Ass Niggaz, Pussy Ass Niggaz, Pussy Ass, Pussy Ass

Pussy Ass Niggaz, Pussy Ass Niggaz, Pussy Ass Niggaz, Pussy Ass Niggaz

hahaaaaaa

ALOT

brushin haters off in 2007

^internet beef.man before long were gonna be able to paint our walls and trains while we sit and watch spongebob. get off the internet and go paint and flick. and dont tell me to do the same because im on the wonderful juvinille rehabilitaion program that ohio has called "house arrest". shits stupid

Crow has nothing to do with this.... leave him out of your mouth. you don't need to hate on crow to hate on me, don't fuck with his shit, he has nothing to do with this. this is all me homeboy... CROW HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SO LEAVE HIM THE FUCK OUT OF THIS AND LEAVE HIS SHIT OUT OF THIS... don't diss Crow on account of me you fucking pussy, that's a bitch move

you;re talking shit about alot of people

i get your feelings are hurt it seems you may be trying to impress some crews so you can get put down or some shit but the kids encouraging you will never put you down in their crews cause you are there comic relief have fun fighting hide

I don't need to be down with any crews, I don't need to ride Droids dick either. I just hate BAK. TOY RAT PUNK BITCHES. Why are you talking about the Droids anyway?? When did they ever become a part of this?? It's Bitch Ass Klowns making drama...

I come on this FORUM to post my opinion. I"m in no crew, I don't plan on being in a crew, I barely paint, when I do, I paint freights so you fucks can't diss 'em.

BOTTOM LINE, I HAVE NO ASSOCIATION WITH DROIDS OR CROW SO KEEP THEIR MOUTHS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU TALK TO ME BECAUSE I'M TALKING TO YOU CRIK. 'NEVER FORGIVE ACTION' YOU'RE A RAT AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT......