-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty Dealer+Aug 3 2005, 10:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dirty Dealer - Aug 3 2005, 10:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-[Flowling.

,Aug 3 2005, 07:37 PM]*Sigh*

I really wish we had some burners in Akron.  I can barely find shit here.

Nonetheless, props all around.

Yo son...I'm from Akron.

[/b]

Got any work I could check out? The only two crews I've seen get up down here are ASP and SWA.

Originally posted by SLANG@Aug 4 2005, 08:24 AM

CERN BITING WHEN YEA, THAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER AND COPS WEAR PINK DRESSES AND WEAR ROLLER SKATES

YOU TOYS CRACK ME THE FUCK UP! TIMBER "OVER COMPLICATED" HA YOU SLAY ME. THAT DUDE STRAIGHT INOVATES. "GAMBLE NOT UP" YOU ARE A FUCKING COMEDIAN.

LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD I AM ONLY GOIN TO SAY THIS ONCE SO I WILL SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU, SHUT THE FUCK UP, DO YOUR HISTORY , RESPECT YOUR ELDERS. TAKE THAT DICK OUT YOUR MOUTH AND MAYBE DO SOME SKETCHES UNTILL YOU CAN DO SOME THING WORTH DOING, THEN GO TO A SPOT AND ACTUALLY LEARN HOW TO USE THE SPRAY CAN. THEN YOU WILL NO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. IO FUCKING KILLS THIS DAMN TOWN AND A SHIT LOAD OF CITIES FROM WEST COAST TO EAST COAST. YOU LITTLE HERBS ARE ON MY LAST NERVE. I KNOW WHAT HOUSE IS YOURS.HA HA

ANYWAY AREL CERN FIVE HERY GAMBLE NERD ANON VERBS ASK ETCH TIMBER FEDE SASK HERE BESEA BOXHEAD KESE WOOSH SEZ RAS SYER RASP ZEM READY CKER

ESIOE

IOK CINCY'S TOP CREW

GARBAGE PAIL KIDS

yo he said it not me .. i got nuthin but respek... i just said id never seen a gamble fill in thats all .. and i hadnt.. but now i have thanks to wesley

Originally posted by [Flowling.]+Aug 4 2005, 10:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ([Flowling.] - Aug 4 2005, 10:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dirty Dealer@Aug 3 2005, 10:57 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-[Flowling.

,Aug 3 2005, 07:37 PM]*Sigh*

I really wish we had some burners in Akron. I can barely find shit here.

Nonetheless, props all around.

Yo son...I'm from Akron.

Got any work I could check out? The only two crews I've seen get up down here are ASP and SWA.

[/b]

For real??? You should be seeing KS and PBJ all over. What do you write?

Yeah.. KS I've seen a substantial amount, but always presumed a single writer rather than a crew. The only reason being that I haven't come across many tags associated with it. My bad entirely. PBJ is a whole other story though as I haven't seen them at all outside of a tag near Summa hospital and the University.

You'll have to forgive me though... I was raised in Barberton and didn't get into graffiti until the end of last year. I started writing a few months back, and am just a nobody toy working through the basics right now. Akron was just a once-in-a-while pass through back in the day, but now that I live here.. I'm trying to take into account how many crews are out there and who's is what so I don't end up accidently showing disrespect or stepping on anybody's toes. The last thing I want is static with anybody.

As for what I write, the main tag is Calico Cat (That Calico Cat!) Aero3 and Deluge/Delugion are on the back burner to lull boredom and to experiment with.

And don't worry about any harrassment from me as far as tips or crew recruitment goes. I can assure you I'm not pesky or intrusive like that. I sort of prefer to be alone as it is..haha.

Thanks for the heads up, man. It's much appreciated.

Originally posted by [Flowling.]@Aug 4 2005, 06:58 PM

Yeah.. KS I've seen a substantial amount, but always presumed a single writer rather than a crew. The only reason being that I haven't come across many tags associated with it. My bad entirely. PBJ is a whole other story though as I haven't seen them at all outside of a tag near Summa hospital and the University.

You'll have to forgive me though... I was raised in Barberton and didn't get into graffiti until the end of last year. I started writing a few months back, and am just a nobody toy working through the basics right now. Akron was just a once-in-a-while pass through back in the day, but now that I live here.. I'm trying to take into account how many crews are out there and who's is what so I don't end up accidently showing disrespect or stepping on anybody's toes. The last thing I want is static with anybody.

As for what I write, the main tag is Calico Cat (That Calico Cat!) Aero3 and Deluge/Delugion are on the back burner to lull boredom and to experiment with.

And don't worry about any harrassment from me as far as tips or crew recruitment goes. I can assure you I'm not pesky or intrusive like that. I sort of prefer to be alone as it is..haha.

Thanks for the heads up, man. It's much appreciated.

Cool, cool. I'm from akron as well and just got into it. We should meet up sometime, but we should also stop wasting outsiders' time by conversing right here...PM me.

oh comon.. sombody step up to the plate pleeeaasee..

and its so close to SJ.. all stolen..

post-7-1084428008.jpg

quicknesss...

lostaio.jpg

illl oonnnneeessss

jersi.jpg

jersi blackboook

hearsdozek2.jpg

hearsdozek.jpg

hears dozek iok kfd..

hearsdozek.jpg

hears.jpg

gamble3.jpg

i found another gamble throwie.. or closer to it..

dozek2.jpg

arell.jpg

arel killin shit..

post-7-1084557614.jpg

this one makes me piss maself..

they had to buff it cause that dude was in his underwear.. amaaazing

post-7-1085467161.jpg

post-7-1085467397.jpg

post-7-1085468338.jpg

post-7-1085468826.jpg.

IOK GPK KFD BBC

post up :yuck: