MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by godlyfigure@Mar 14 2005, 05:23 PM

bumpp that crons prokss and etchhhh :king: :king: :king: :king:

holler at me if u wanna check soe of my shit at the Gilded Hand show in the gables.

get the shrimp.i got da noodles and the weed

niga wuhhhh :shook:

Originally posted by Im Cool+Mar 13 2005, 03:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Im Cool - Mar 13 2005, 03:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-kraftone@Mar 13 2005, 12:30 PM

the real word burns that fuck ass toy .. put the pieces to the puzzle and ull see every letter is from a diff writer ,, fuckin toys never learn

HEY KRAFT...who are you calling a toy..Fool!...look at ur own shit before u call this kid a biter..i could name where evry single letter came from but that would be too bad lol..and who r u to be calling him a toy

[/b]

thats nice u stickin up for ur boyfriend u fuckin fruit cake but i aint a net thug like u niggas so see me when u see me fake ass nigga

Originally posted by Im Cool+Mar 13 2005, 03:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Im Cool - Mar 13 2005, 03:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-kraftone@Mar 13 2005, 12:30 PM

the real word burns that fuck ass toy .. put the pieces to the puzzle and ull see every letter is from a diff writer ,, fuckin toys never learn

post-29288-1110000733.jpg

HEY KRAFT...who are you calling a toy..Fool!...look at ur own shit before u call this kid a biter..i could name where evry single letter came from but that would be too bad lol..and who r u to be calling him a toy

[/b]

....that kinda looks like a mix of krezt with alotz eh?...lol

bump words!