MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by raw shit productions@Mar 10 2005, 09:21 PM

DIS IS TO EVERYONE!

if u niggaz was smart, you would stop always beefing and just chill. cus graff is one big culture. if anything, we should chill, smoke, and relax together to keep the culture of urban aerosol art alive man. we're killing it with all this bullshit. im not telling anyone what to do, but just read this and think about it. cus bullshit like this leads to snitching, jumpings and unnecesary deaths.i understand how ya'll feel but lets stop hating on each other and get together and SMOKE NIGGA! there's better things in life than beef... LIKE SMOKING NIGGA!

RELAX N SMOKE PHOOL!

YO I FEEL WHERE YOUR COMIN 'FROM, BUT EVERY BODY ISNT GONNA AGREE WITH YOU BRO.JUST TAKE A LOOK OUT SIDE YOUR FRONT DOOR,WE LIVE IN A TOTALLY FUCKED UP SOCIETY WITH EXTREME VIOLENCE AND IT SEEMS LIKE SHITS JUST GETTIN WORSE .....SO DONT EXPECT TO UNITE TO MANY WRITERS CUZ WRITERS COME FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE...WITH ONLY ONE THING IN COMMON ,TO DESTROY PROPERTY.....AND EGOS.. UNLESS YOUR JUST ON SOME STRICKLY LEGAL EAGLE SHIT,FUCK THAT ... IM ON SOME PRAY 4 PEACE,BUT PREPARE 4 WAR TYPE SHIT......SO DONT GET ME WRONG I WISH THERE COULD BE PEACE ,BUT REALLY THATS JUST NOT REALISTIC....

Originally posted by UltraFlatBlack@Mar 11 2005, 05:26 PM

If any of you idiots were smart youd realize what has to be done. Just fucking cross out anything these rich kids got and dont claim shit. Its a lot easier than crossing them out and then having to write up your name or crews. Your in and out in 2 sec and great damage has been done. Its fun. So remember kids... go grab some cheap paint... and go fucking toy them. Youll notice the difference the next day.

HAHA

you're a fucken idiot man... its p-pol like u who get the good p-pol caught. u toy fuck, go with that bullshit elsewhere!

WHO AGREES WIT ME?