MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by buffalosubs@Mar 10 2005, 12:00 AM

I just want to say that you KBTs and STVs need to leave a name when you toy shit. When you get toyed you know who did it. Especially whoever is toying with that roller. Leave a name hommie, Then you'll see what time it is.

We dont need to do shit but BREATH,and STAY ON TOP......#1 :king:

GOT IT BITCH!

Originally posted by buffalosubs@Mar 10 2005, 04:00 AM

I just want to say that you KBTs and STVs need to leave a name when you toy shit. When you get toyed you know who did it. Especially whoever is toying with that roller. Leave a name hommie, Then you'll see what time it is.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

u nigguhs r always crying about sumthing.......

ur crew has been erased.............lol :king:

DIS IS TO EVERYONE!

if u niggaz was smart, you would stop always beefing and just chill. cus graff is one big culture. if anything, we should chill, smoke, and relax together to keep the culture of urban aerosol art alive man. we're killing it with all this bullshit. im not telling anyone what to do, but just read this and think about it. cus bullshit like this leads to snitching, jumpings and unnecesary deaths.i understand how ya'll feel but lets stop hating on each other and get together and SMOKE NIGGA! there's better things in life than beef... LIKE SMOKING NIGGA!

RELAX N SMOKE PHOOL!

Originally posted by raw shit productions@Mar 10 2005, 04:21 PM

DIS IS TO EVERYONE!

if u niggaz was smart, you would stop always beefing and just chill. cus graff is one big culture. if anything, we should chill, smoke, and relax together to keep the culture of urban aerosol art alive man. we're killing it with all this bullshit. im not telling anyone what to do, but just read this and think about it. cus bullshit like this leads to snitching, jumpings and unnecesary deaths.i understand how ya'll feel but lets stop hating on each other and get together and SMOKE NIGGA! there's better things in life than beef... LIKE SMOKING NIGGA!

RELAX N SMOKE PHOOL!

that'll never happen, miami has to much of an ego, and its always about how much more of a thug u can be down here....go somewhere else, and u'll see how its not gay