MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to all da haters and dumb fuxs dat aint got shit 2 do but bust nuts 2 da graffed up bitches and talk shit fuk yall. post up yo shit and den MAYB MAYB ill take all dis back but till den suck me easy racist fags ima ref and proud as fuk! so fuk dese whiteboy haters put dem in da middle of the ocean at night i heard pussys dont float so watch out . dumb fuks swearin all hispanics are mexicans and as for my dog she aint air bud but i bet shed still ball up all da haters on dis site dale!<------das 4 alll yall whiteys dale dale dale comepinga perro que ladra no muerde translate it DALE!

Originally posted by xxmaximum00@Jan 17 2005, 07:07 PM

to all da haters and dumb fuxs dat aint got shit 2 do but bust nuts 2 da graffed up bitches and talk shit fuk yall. post up yo shit and den MAYB MAYB ill take all dis back but till den suck me easy racist fags ima ref and proud as fuk! so fuk dese whiteboy haters put dem in da middle of the ocean at night i heard pussys dont float so watch out . dumb fuks swearin all hispanics are mexicans and as for my dog she aint air bud but i bet shed still ball up all da haters on dis site dale!<------das 4 alll yall whiteys dale dale dale comepinga perro que ladra no muerde translate it DALE!

79¢ burrito ass nigga fuck out of here

and shave that peach fuzz u like like a convicted sexual molestor

Originally posted by xxmaximum00@Jan 18 2005, 04:03 AM

my dog looks fukin blasted and 2 da haters checkin out my peach fuzz its all good cuz wen im in bed wit yo moms she loves da way it tickles her face wen we scam ;* 2 u and 2 yo moms .naw fuk it ill call her later

shutup get the fuck out of here

Originally posted by xxmaximum00@Jan 17 2005, 11:03 PM

my dog looks fukin blasted and 2 da haters checkin out my peach fuzz its all good cuz wen im in bed wit yo moms she loves da way it tickles her face wen we scam ;* 2 u and 2 yo moms .naw fuk it ill call her later

yo leather hat...

get to bed you gotta wake up for cutler ridge middle school in the morning

fuckin clown