MIAMI

BeefJerky

Over Mister  :clown2: Rae,  :clown2: Dpart w.e u wanna call urself and :clown2:  Slect......

-Lets See Yall Step It Up Now Since Yall Said Im Always On The Same Shit Toys .... :haha:  :king:  :haha:  :king:

so because DPART and or SELECT said that u were always on the same shit caused you to go spend how ever long u took to do that simple sketch to go back over them?? im not dissing you but to me it sounds like someones threatened by the other/s ability to "BURN", cmon dude kill the b.s beef..every1 is entitled to their opinion which in this case it was a fact but yeah w/e cool u proved to every1 that u could do something else besides the same ol shit.. move on with that middle skool style beef its worthless..... ;)

to start off u dont know wut u talkin about i went over him cause the nigga got brave and went over me on a spot im sure if they did it you the same would have beeen done .....so dont run ur mouth if u dont know wut you talkin about .......if you dont know what im talkin about then it aint towards u ,so mind ur business ......its simple

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS EVENT BELOW IS NOT OUR MIRACLE ON 34TH EVENT...

WE IN NO WAY ARE THROWING THIS EVENT AND HAVE NO PART IN IT...

JUST LOOKING OUR FOR SOME FRIENDS TO PROMOTE IT AND LET YOU KNOW...

SoulCypher4_Front1.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For any of you in the Gville area... heres the info for the "Soul Cypher" hiphop event....

For those that don't know about it, its one of the largest (if not the largest) bboying events in Florida...

This year they're giving out free paint for people to paint boards too...

Friday @ Santa Fe Community College NorthWest Campus Gynasium Building V (January 28, 2005, 7PM-2AM)

Address: 3000 NW 83rd Street Gainesville, FL 32606 (campus map, directions)

All Ages, $5 to get in (Free w/ UF, Santa FE ID) $5 extra for Camera

2on2 Breaking Competition (Participant Judging System)

MC Rap Olympics (Competitors have to rhyme about given objects)

Collective MC Performances

Africa 2000 Drummers

Saturday @ Reitz Union, University of Florida Campus (January 29, 2005, 6PM-1AM)

Address: Museum Road P.O. Box 118505 Gainesville, FL 32611

Info Desk: (352) 392-1649 (directions)

All Ages, $7 to get in (Free w/ UF or Santa Fe ID) $5 extra for Camera

Crew Breaking Competition

1on1 Popping Competition

MC Open Cypher

Live Funk Band - The Gainesville Groove League Funk Cypher

Collective MC Performances

Sunday @ Kanapaha Park (January 30, 2005, 11AM-5PM)

Address: 7400 SW 41st. PL Gainesville, FL (directions)

All Ages, Free for everyone

B-Boy Q (Free Food)

Graff Expo (Open Graffiti Walls First come First serve)

15 boards for people to paint on

$200 worth of FREE paint for everyone painting

Open Cypher with Africa 2000

Meet with special guests

What the fuck ???

listen lil one...Just cuz ur going through ur TEENAGE ganster stage dont mean u gotta come on here running ur fat lip acting like you fucking know me nigga!

now check this out....Im not gonna go back and forth with you and turn this into some gay novela shit cuz i know thats what you PUSSY computer thugs do!

When u see me, we run it and thats that.

dont come on here starting some beef, i dont catch beef online.

i know u gon come back with some smart comment yeh yeh wutever i dont wanta hear it .. if u claim u know me like u do..hit me up and we'll settle it!

fuckin net thugs, all day everyday behind screens :haha: :haha:

c' dont play that!

yeh ... btw..bump that nigg feloe!

Originally posted by ILLFIGHTYOU@Jan 22 2005, 03:37 AM

What the fuck ???

listen lil one...Just cuz ur going through ur TEENAGE ganster stage dont mean u gotta come on here running ur fat lip acting like you fucking know me nigga!

now check this out....Im not gonna go back and forth with you and turn this into some gay novela shit cuz i know thats what you PUSSY computer thugs do!

When u see me, we run it and thats that.

dont come on here starting some beef, i dont catch beef online.

i know u gon come back with some smart comment yeh yeh wutever i dont wanta hear it .. if u claim u know me like u do..hit me up and we'll settle it!

fuckin net thugs, all day everyday behind screens :haha: :haha:

c' dont play that!

yeh ... btw..bump that nigg feloe!

blah blah blah shut the fuck up

me me mole

Archived