MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by kraftone@Mar 18 2005, 03:41 AM

fuck anything that has to do with the law ,,, even the lawyers!! they only help if u got that cash

Wow you got alot to learn. think man use your head. You dont really wanna fuck with people (lawyers) that can make your life a living hell. They can tie you up in court for years on random shit...

post all the flicks you want

this thread is

GAY

AS

FUCK

you got wack ass graffiti on here

and to top it off u got wack niggas starting new names just to bump themselfs

please please please ALL OF YOU stick to vandalized with that

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

pleeeez read if your a real miami artist/ vandal

yo i cant beleive ALOT is gone. the kbtnetwork has lost their most treasured vandal... i remember a few years back when he use to role with cone, and rol3. bomb threat cru... im in new orleanz on vacation.. i miss the dade every day. im comin home on monday,i couldnt find any cronz out here... I think Whoever drove that vandal that crazy to do what he did will burn in the lava of h3ll...... This 5CUM.. i use to be real cool with his boyz, but i never got the oppurtunity to paint 1 with him, but i would of loved to.. he was putting in ALOT of work with his cru when he died. WASSUP CRONZA... Fuck Graff Violence... thats my new cru, any1 that likes to paint can be in it.... be my guest..(FGV)

i never even seen alot,aka certski... but ive seen him up in the street since i started to write in 1997... its a fuckin sham3 that brothers dead. fuck whoever made him do that 2 himself.

no 1 deserves the black bag!

not toyz

not haters no one

unless they really deserve death or its there time

i have a mural buisness.. i can paint anything with a can of paint!

yo peace to the whole KBT EPC and any1 that was that kidz freind..

5kum

money is a major issu3

march19, 2005

MURAL>> ITS GOOD THAT YOU GOT ALL THIS LOVE, AND YOUR PERCEPTION TOWARDS THE STREET IS COOL, BUT YOU NEEDA STOP MAKIN SHIT KNOWN TO THE COMMERCIAL THAT SHOULDNT BE KNOWN. UNDERSTAND?? NO HATRED HERE JUST THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY AND THE WAY IUTLL CHANGE HOW PEOPLE WILL LOOK AT THINGS.

GOOODFELLLLAHHZ.

he's right numberz. next time you walk in the door, and she starts giving you hell, give her a black eye, she'll love you more for it later, trust me. :beat2:

Originally posted by Basho Soprano+Mar 19 2005, 01:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Basho Soprano - Mar 19 2005, 01:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NUMBERZ@Mar 19 2005, 05:05 AM

NONE OF MY FRIENDS WILL TALK TO ME ABOUT MY GIRL PROBLEMS

:(  :(  :(

Listen to me............slap her already and i GUARANTEE she will love you for ever! :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2:

[/b]

Originally posted by NUMBERZ@Mar 18 2005, 09:22 PM

post all the flicks you want

this thread is

GAY

AS

FUCK

you got wack ass graffiti on here

and to top it off u got wack niggas starting new names just to bump themselfs

please please please ALL OF YOU stick to vandalized with that

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

shut the fuck up!!!!