**DeM JeRSey HeaDS**

oH Say WeRD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by oH Say WeRD@Dec 17 2004, 10:00 AM

so watz good then tuff guy..funny how u talk shit n im still yet 2 see nething of urs

who said i was being tough? no one. i simply stated what i thought of your shit. theres no proportion, its sloppy and unstructured. anyway, here's some TOUGH GUY GRAFFITI of mine for you.

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

ahem100.jpg

ahem112.jpg

you guys and your colored sketches....waste of time id say....use the paper as a blueprint and do it on a wall....hes some dirty blueprints for you....

dirtysketch1.jpg

dirtysketch2.jpg

freight sketch....

some stickies!

sticker1.jpg

haha...you can see my bomb below it....

sticker2.jpg

sticker3.jpg

sticker4.jpg

mad quick sticker....

post some shit jersey boys....

Originally posted by rize415+Dec 17 2004, 08:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rize415 - Dec 17 2004, 08:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-oH Say WeRD@Dec 17 2004, 10:00 AM

so watz good then tuff guy..funny how u talk shit n im still yet 2 see nething of urs

who said i was being tough? no one. i simply stated what i thought of your shit. theres no proportion, its sloppy and unstructured. anyway, here's some TOUGH GUY GRAFFITI of mine for you.

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

ahem100.jpg

ahem112.jpg

[/b]

rize i thought that was you, why you gotta talk so much shit man. that shits pretty hott. its original. and i'm sorry but it's burning your simples. the same simples you've been doing forever. cut the kid a break.

come on man.i been browsing this site for years not registering.but this is too far man.your making jersey look real bad.if you were a real man you would stop doing graffiti because your wack and i dont see any signs of improvement....i give this thread my thumbs down.

Archived