your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just one more thing about walmart paint, does anyone know if it's still a dollar in canada? my mom says it's going to be higher price here, like i said before I barely ever go to wal mart, and during the times i had gone i didn't know they even had paint.

can't be bothered to re-type so i'll just quote it.

we all like flicks, so here's one of yesterdays rack...

newstash1mp6.jpg

Left to Right:

2 tictac tubs (turned into tictac marker)

an envelope moistener (which is possibly the laziest invention ever)

5 sick little mops with kiwi style nibs (i can get more btw)

2 glue pens

and last but not least...

newstash2si4.jpg

not that good and probably posted before, but a marker on a lanyard. i love the thought of not having to have one in my pocket when going to a club or whatnot..

yer, i'd rather go to a club with something hidden inside my shirt than something in a pocket to be found by the searching bouncer...

and the books are my girls, but dita von teese is still fit..

you could probably find something better to attach to it, or just not bring it at all

for real, what are doing with a sharpie in a club anyways? sharpieing up the tables and bathroom stalls? haha. if your gonna do that shit do on public property. if im hittin a club im going to get pussy and get shit faced not to scribe up barstools with a fuckin sharpie

chubs: it's been refilled with better ink...

for real, what are doing with a sharpie in a club anyways? sharpieing up the tables and bathroom stalls? haha. if your gonna do that shit do on public property. if im hittin a club im going to get pussy and get shit faced not to scribe up barstools with a fuckin sharpie

don't get me wrong if im hittin a club im going to get shit faced also, but i also like a pen with me where ever i go.....

ive used it a buncha times the chrome and gold are very good the dark blue is ight the blak is iffy i dont like it and krylon yellow is the biggest piece of shit ever ur better off useing mustard.

Archived