your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, we're workin in a production together...Heres part of the wall

[ATTACH]51383[/ATTACH]

King is off the hook with them characters....he takes his time but its worth it..I learned a lot while paintin with him..

Back to the thread..

damn man thats lookin fresh. you got the whole flick of that?

also how'd that krink you got from a while ago from me work out for you

damn man thats lookin fresh. you got the whole flick of that?

also how'd that krink you got from a while ago from me work out for you

I'll post that shit in the east bay thread once we done ...

That ink is lovely..You gotta tell me the recipe or hook me up with more.....I just met your boy Event the other day..

[ATTACH]51510[/ATTACH]

RIP BIG L..

"You was never shit, your mama should've swalloed you"....Big L..

just some tings from my travels, i never order ink online but when its in a case in front of me and i have bare travelling cash i always get a souvenir,but rememebr be patient and not start pourin in the metro station, have the metro come, rush to get it and knock purple ink all over your new jeans you bought for your trip, all over the bench and floor, and all up arm :/

dsc04238bo6.jpg

just some tings from my travels, i never order ink online but when its in a case in front of me and i have bare travelling cash i always get a souvenir,but rememebr be patient and not start pourin in the metro station, have the metro come, rush to get it and knock purple ink all over your new jeans you bought for your trip, all over the bench and floor, and all up arm :/

dsc04238bo6.jpg

how much was that total?

haha icic. so i know this is kinda stupid. but do u think the Corio and Grog ink is "stronger" than the ones made here? i dontknow. i just always thought ink and shyt would be "stronger" from where it was made from. Like KRink being better in NYC. i dont know...stupid post.:burn:

i said the only reason i bought it was cos i had the cash and it was in front of my face, i dont really care about strength tbh, i think if you put in enough on the streets it wont matter if shit gets buffed. Im never bothered in the slightest if something other than a panel gets buffed as i know its possible to take it back soon enough.

i think i get what you mean now, and im not sure as surely it all comes from the sae place anyways?

Archived