Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You got the talent, now create your own stuff Shift. I see some mad skills in you

dudes bite'n like a teething baby:p

that vaughn bode character is hot

shiiiit

byaaaaaa!!!

lol like from chapelles show lost episodes sonnn

thanks for all the comments. ill post some more ORIGNAL stuff soon. :p

Not trying to hate but it always sort of rubs me the wrong way when cats copy famous characters. I mean, I've done it myself but it feels kind of lame... I dunno.

You do it well and I can't say anything negative about your artistic skills and I'm not really trying to single you out.

Just... I dunno... I always am blown away by cats with sick characters they conceived themselves.

yea i know what you mean. i usually do original characters, but sometimes i like to draw famous ones to see how they will come out, and if i cant create something new from that. its better for me when i actually draw them out than just look at them. but i get what ur saying though.

PG13 2NR KWT TFDuh!!!

Picture604.jpg

this kicks ass

chip and dale

WHAT

If im not mistaken that is Dr. Robotnik from Sonic the Hedgehog. The original series, with the cyborg bunny and the walrus dude. That show was a textbook example of a fucking cartoon. Bad ass beyond belief. Fucking props by the way.

Archived