Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aerosoul Lando Rubeek, much props. Sum nasty characters man, verry verrry nice. Your colour schemes are crazy good, i need to hook myself up wit sum prismas and get to practicin that.. This sum shit i did on my friends wall for shits and giggles. it was with a medium tip sharpie but it came out ok i guess...

1274617349_Picture2.jpg.9c7b7734d713671f4aafc62faf84304e.jpg

Rehab... thosw were sum harsh crits but dems the facts.. u need to go wwaaaaaay back to basics son, get one of those "how to draw..." books man. I'm not fuckin with u neither, u need to learn about fore-shortening and how the human body is formed. like u NEED to. if ur just startin (it looks like it) making hands the biggest part o ur pic is not clever as they are probably the hardest single part of a body to draw.. first get all the body parts down solo, eyes nose mouth hands feet. jus draw em on their own over and over and over again till its second nature. then start putttin em together in flat poses so u know how to scale em and make it look natural. when u have mastered this to a certain level then u might think of possibly doin more dynamic shit. if u dont have a solid understanding then there is no foundation to build on. rubeeks got crazy style but he can only do this cos he understands the core features o the face and builds on dat foundation. go back to skool son u got plenty to learn...

tmp10547ji.jpg

Crits?

Also, I awsn't happy with my feline's eyes...any idea what I could do with that?

with the eyes keep in mind under the lids there are circular eyeballs...your eyeballs look triangular

i love the nose, the muscles and the overall shading

maybe squint the eyes a little more, and make sure you have eyeballs underneath the eyelids

Rubeek, straight up amazing as usual.

Tarantuala, the face and neck are a little odd. My suggestion would be to make the neck a lil thicker, shorten the tail, make the shell rounder and enlarge the eyes.

Limit, i love that squid/octopus fight. The eye highlight panels make it.

DSCN1700.jpg

DSCN1704.jpg

DSCN1805.jpg

DSCN1831.jpg

DSCN1833.jpg

yea i know, theyre not original characters i made up, but these are the ones that i have on my computer at the moment. ill post up my original characters when i get a chance to upload them.

what kinda of markers do u use for those? like ink or paint

Archived