Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo shift.. i'm speechless man....................... your shit is DOPE. straight up NASTY. the vegeta sketch is sick and so is the zabuza one(though the colouring aint as nice),talk about a remix haha. im just wonderin wut did you use to ink/colour ur stuff?? it looks crisp as hell.

thanks for all the comments, i appreciate them.

Yo shift.. i'm speechless man....................... your shit is DOPE. straight up NASTY. the vegeta sketch is sick and so is the zabuza one(though the colouring aint as nice),talk about a remix haha. im just wonderin wut did you use to ink/colour ur stuff?? it looks crisp as hell.

yea im not really feeling the zabuza that much. i use prisma, design and design 2 markers. the vegeta was done using prisma and design markers and everything else was done with prismas. the zabuza came out like shit because i didnt have that much of a color selection when i did it, and i kept starting and stopping so i had try to cover my mistakes. basically when coloring all i do is try to work as fast and neatly as i can while paying attention to what im doing.

p.s. designs, chartpaks and copics are way better than prismas imo, just cant find any in my area. i dont really like using prismas but i have a ton of them so i might as well use them.

MY GOD SPADEO!!! Wow! That is amazing and I only wish to have some character drawing skills...Nevermind...I just went to the website and saw it under DIGITAL...What program do you use man? Photoshop? Whatever it is...PROPS!!!

spade do you have an account on concept art? your name sounds familiar..

bear for a battle ...

HPIM1045.jpg

i really really need critz on this one guys...i lost horribly in this battle, and honestly i think its a decent bear

some kid said it was bad because the ears are too small

^^lol, its just kinda stationary nothing puts it out of the ordinary, and when battling thats what u looking for, add some dynamics to it redo it in a few different poses pick the 1 u like the best and start altering it, if u dont like it erase it and try something different

Archived