Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
damn i feel like such a toy posting shit after these fucking characters...o well i'll post anyways.

some old shit...

scan0005ty0.jpg

scan0002ip9.jpg

unfinished shit...

scan0004ko5.jpg

scan0003rl0.jpg

blah...

scan0001aw6.jpg

self portrait

scan0007nk9.jpg

collab with my little brother and sister (they're young)

scan0002ud4.jpg

bump...i dont think i'm good enough for in here but what do you guys think. also i'm new to these forums and was wondering if you have a place for toy characters. i havent searched yet so i'll do that next but i have yet to find one by scanning through the topics. anyways if you guys do could you just direct me towards it? thanks.

Motives, i DO think you're good enough to post on this thread, but if you really want a toy char post, bombingscience has one. I post on both.

i got an account on bs...already posted all of these in the toy characters thread, i actually just bumped them today cause some kids were saying i dont post anything so you can check em on there, and i posted the self portrait and the nicotine and coffee in the big boys character thread. thanks for all the encouraging comments everyone. i guess i'll continue to post here....

landpirate... you're the first person that i've shown these pictures to that has noticed those are from aesop. even the one that says "aesop rock" at the bottom (but then again that one's kinda self explanitory and there was no real need for anyone to say anything lol.) i love aesop's music...it's so inspirational and i find i could fit a quote of his in anyone of my pictures.

Archived