Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really new to drawing and doing graffiti. So I havent started to buy good paints and caps and stuff. I started off wiht the walmart 98 cent cans. All I have to say about paints and brands is that

MIRACALE BRAND SPRAY PAINT IS THE WORST!!!!!:mad:

Damn my molotow and montana gold wont shake up for shit. I would shake the cans for like 3-5 mins straight and they still came out like bubbly water and not a crisp line. Does anyone have any suggestions, maybe use a hair straightener to help loosen up the caking, or maybe letting some pressure out. The colors that dont work are as follows.

1.MONTANA HARCORE PALE GREEN

2.MONTANA GOLD GREEN APPLE/FANCY/ANCIENT PINK/PASTEL PINK

3.MOLOTW DARK RASPBERRY

4.MONTANA HARDCORE 600 ML DIVINITY WHITE

5.MONTANA ALIEN SOLAR ORANGE

1.your a tool for getting pissed over me saying you cant use a can of paint.

2. your trying to show me a vid of you shacking it. fag.

3.punk ass really? thats what your gunna go with, your online you have all the time to think and you come up with punk ass.

4. i will face fuck you with a razor blade condom.

5.any one wana get back to the tread now.

1.your a tool for getting pissed over me saying you cant use a can of paint.

2. your trying to show me a vid of you shacking it. fag.

3.punk ass really? thats what your gunna go with, your online you have all the time to think and you come up with punk ass.

4. i will face fuck you with a razor blade condom.

5.any one wana get back to the tread now.

dude ur from the bay area dont come to me with that.

I dont waste my time with thinking how to "stunt" on

the internet, and ur the gay one who even said ur gonna face

fuk me. no homo

dude ur from the bay area dont come to me with that.

I dont waste my time with thinking how to "stunt" on

the internet, and ur the gay one who even said ur gonna face

fuk me. no homo

hahahahahahahahahaha you fucking bitch.

did i stay stunt? ever? do i even listen to rap you dumb ass muther fucker.

stunner shades and a bitch ass trend from oakland, do i live in oakland, no you worthless piece of shit. stunt is from the south piece of shit.

i said you where a fucking faggot ass bitch who cant work a can of paint.

not look at my candy cars and all my bitch. what the fuck are you talking about?

every one knows your 13 cuz you say homo.

i can make fun of you all day from you post and you have to look at where i DONT live, bitch.

i got a surprise for you.

Damn my molotow and montana gold wont shake up for shit. I would shake the cans for like 3-5 mins straight and they still came out like bubbly water and not a crisp line. Does anyone have any suggestions, maybe use a hair straightener to help loosen up the caking, or maybe letting some pressure out. The colors that dont work are as follows.

1.MONTANA HARCORE PALE GREEN

2.MONTANA GOLD GREEN APPLE/FANCY/ANCIENT PINK/PASTEL PINK

3.MOLOTW DARK RASPBERRY

4.MONTANA HARDCORE 600 ML DIVINITY WHITE

5.MONTANA ALIEN SOLAR ORANGE

word, let me trade you those for some krylon then.

i prefer rusto over anything...montana is good but i'm not spending 6 bucks a can when i can get rusto for 3 bucks a can...with the painter's touch brand of rusto you get just as many color selections too so it doesnt seem worth waiting a week and paying more for montana and belton when i can go to home depot or walmart and get rusto.....krylon is gay.

6 bucks is the most you should ever pay for belton.with tax painters touch cost about the same as montana at illegalsupply.com, and shipping is pritty cheap.

belton is 5.50 at liquedcrack.net

i love painters touch but im not into the male cans, and montana can be found pritty cheap.

i prefer rusto over anything...montana is good but i'm not spending 6 bucks a can when i can get rusto for 3 bucks a can...with the painter's touch brand of rusto you get just as many color selections too so it doesnt seem worth waiting a week and paying more for montana and belton when i can go to home depot or walmart and get rusto.....krylon is gay.

theres no where near the amount of colours in rusto than there is in most european paint...your dreaming

Archived