dream interpretations?

zodiddly

I have been having weird ass dreams every single night for about a week. I can only remember two but I'm sure I'll be back with new ones often. These are the dreams where it feels so real.

1. I was in my old neighborhood by the Modell's. For some reason I'm on the side and theres a bunch of razor wire. So I'm known for doing dumb ass shit and somehow I get my arm hooked onto the razor wire in the bend of my elbow. Then the other elbow. So I rip the right one out and it gets caught on another one and I rip that one out. Then I rip my left arm out. I look down and my right arm has this huge gaping hole in it but its not bleeding. It has what looks like about an inch of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of the hole. My other arm is just bleeding. It doesn't hurt and I just call my moms and tell her to pick me up. Then somehow I end up at my boys crib like 'dude look I got fucked up on this razor wire man, not barb wire fucking RAZOR wire." And thats all I remember.

2. So I just woke up from one it was sort of weird. I start out at my boys crib and theres all these ho's there too. I'm chilling and all the sudden this cute bitch starts getting up on my shit. Somehow I do something to piss her off and we start to argue and I say I'll kill her. Then I fall asleep and wake up to hear her talking shit and I start flipping out. She gets turned on and we bang like a motherfucker. Then I somehow jump to a concert where I'm with my boys and we walk outfront for a cigarette and some assholes have a huge ass 2 gallon molotov cocktail that they throw into the street and the flames almost hit me. The cops come and I'm worried about the gun thats on me and how they are trying to say that I am involved. I then wake up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Resurrection

YALL RICH NIGGAS COMPLAININ ARE TAKIN SHIT FOR GRANTED. NIGGAZ IN THE HOOD HAVE PIPE DREAMS CUZ WE GOTS TO. ITS THE ONLY OUTLET FROM THE HOOD LIFE. THERE AINT MUCH OPTIONS LIVIN IN THE GHETTO SO MOST CATS GROWIN UP WANT TO EITHER BE A RAPPER OR A BASKETBALL PLAYER. ALL THAT OTHER SHIT THEY TELL YOU IN SCHOOL AND ON TV IS UNREALISTIC. WE AINT GOT TIME TO BE DREAMIN ABOUT WALRUSES CHASING US ON RAINBOWS WHILE DOING THE CRIP WALK ON A POOL TABLE. NO RETARDED SHIT LIKE THAT CUZ LIFE IS HARD. NIGGA YOU KNOW WHAT I HAD FOR THANKSGIVING? A BOWL OF SOGGY CORNFLAKES MADE WITH POWDERED MILK AND WATER. JUST LIKE I HAVE EVERY NIGHT. AND FOR CHRISTMAS I'LL PROBABLY TAKE MY GIRL TO KFC AND PRETEND WE EATIN TURKEY. YALL NIGGAS GOT IT GOOD AND DONT KNOW IT

Archived