Furious George Freight Superthread. Thing.

GuriousFeorg

Guest soneMILWwi

thuh... lots ofother nice pieces in here, but the fuzziness is weird i thought it was because i was drunk the other time.. but ah well daddy still likes...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ZedIsAlive

good point, but some of these guys have been around for quite a while too, like mber, rumor, shore and others. but i agree with you. writers on 12oz are so trend whoreish that they immediately jock the guy who started in 03 and did 10000000 pieces with euro paint. and thats okay because thats the generation we exist in. most could care less about vets and only want to see whats new.

thats how it is, you can ask giz!

I'LL ADD MY SUPPORT OF THIS VIEW.

"AUDIO 2- TOP BILLIN"

Originally posted by ZedIsAlive

good point, but some of these guys have been around for quite a while too, like mber, rumor, shore and others.

shore? i strongly disagree with shore being in the same realm as mber or rumor. bad choice for your example.

and while mber and rumor are ill and been around for over a decade, the STAK and CAMP is still by far way more of a catch, and blahblahblah's point was a good one - fr8s are already an iffy genre in that lots of these new kids dont bomb or paint any real steel....but if youre gonna be just a fr8 nerd, at least recognize the few gems that you have....i mentioned this on some other thread recently where someone was shit-talking BRAZE from philly, when that dude has been doing frieghts since the early 80s. im sure mber and rumor both would agree that stak and camp is the realness and yet it seems to get glossed over in favor of the trendy stuff by all the internet nerds. whatever, old man complaining aside, the STAK/CAMP was the best catch on the thread.

also, the fr8 unlabled under the Dubs way up top is APEL.lies.ng

Guest crack is wack

bump this because this should be the new trend, updated posts instead of idiots starting threads with 4 b&w flicks in them. furious is the new 160 w/ attitude all hail the mighty george!

Archived