CHICAGO'S MOST WANTED

THE FLASKE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hart

That lawyer, wants to get paid. They all want to get paid - They will actually encourage their clients to turn themselves into the authorities to get paid. They dont care if you lose your spot in school or if you never get a straight job again, those lawyers had to waste a few years and alot of borrowed bucks on becoming a lawyer, then they had to up their status as legal conartists and buy nice things so they are sucked into this constant form of debt..all they want to do is screw people over so they can better themselves. Cutthroat legal magical bullcrap that has gotten too many good people into too many bad places.

My lawyer advised me to turn myself in, I never called that jerk back.backstabbing piece of crap, works Parallel with authorities to make a couple thousand bucks off people who are not criminals.

NY and CHICAGO are some really ugly urban environments. Graffiti makes it worth looking at and this is the kind of thanks that writers get? The book being thrown at 'em? If anything good comes from this; it will connect more writers out there in the crazy mid west..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived