Burners and Style!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

He may have been doing that overlap 3d for a while... but it was not anywhere back in the 92. I used to search for it since I had never seen it done. If you can find a Dare piece (or any piece for that matter ) with an early 90's date and that overlap nothed out 3d.. I would love to see it. It is possible to get the same or similar ideas in two difference scenes without infleuence from each other.

^^ you know your stuff. I'm impressed. The only piece i had ever seen back then with over lap 3d was a king bee UW (painted the same summer) but it was very simple with one letter in front on another.. almost block letter style. Not interconnected letters with notched out 3d sections.... and deffinatly no lighting effects on the 3d. In later years I saw a few minor progressions of this concept from them but nothing like what was happening in other crews.