Burners and Style!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give props to Smash137 for keeping a balance between pushing it further in terms of letter form and style, but still keeping it real dope and funky, plus giving these netch guys something to bite hard into... which some have already been called on.

I think the biggest problem with this whole netch bullshit way of painting is companies like Ironwak throwing all this paint at dudes to try and ride their product on it, and these artists having way too much free paint at their finger tips so all we see on the wall is a brainfart cause they have no idea how to paint rationally, so it all comes out at once.

Perfect example of what i'm getting at, in terms of writer intergrity (or lack there of...)

Ironwak sponsor netch artists, like Sofles... Askew... Vans... etc

The result... how many fucking fill-types and colours can we cram into one space and create wall diahrrea??

Molotow sponsor MadC...

The result.... a fucking amazing wall, still keeping all the fundamental and crucial aspects together of graffiti... style, characters, detail, fills, background, theme!, and she single handedly burns out the 700 wall that she's currently working on.

Now i personally find MUCH more inspiration in what MadC is doing than seeing some plethora of spectrum on a wall. What is the need to use every single colour in the book cause its there? The result looks great on an artistic level, but as far as graffiti goes no.

COSIGN , now lets see if poesia jumps down your throat ...

and bump SHOCK!!!!