Burners and Style!

STYLEISKING

T;7609470']I agree with Easts points and also will add that i am sure if sofles wanted to be the 10' date='000th writer to bite some NY funk it would be an afterthought and although might be pulled off perfect it wouldnt be genuine. That is why i appreciate artists like Sofles that just do there own thing and not feel compelled to have to conform. There are enough fundamental writers in the world and great ones at that, why do we need more it is good to have variety in the world and when we want to see some cat do some super extravagant shit like he does it is entertaining and to me inspiring at times. I can get the same appreciation for some old simple funk as well but there will always be to ends to graffs spectrum. I cant say one is better than the other, and i can say in sofles case i would disagree with you that his letters are shit.[/quote']

WELL said!

193015630_mossnowqm8fx.jpg.21208b2b79fc13a31d71f7d93e77c107.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Which league? Cus Rapes is in the major leagues! So enjoy what STYLE looks like. Not er'one paints just so people can OOOOH & AAAAH over it, people like Rapes paint for enjoyment. BTW, hes done over 50 pieces this year so far... you???

No diss,guy is really really good, definitely major. Bates is like top 5 of all time though.

So defensive.:eek:

i heard this was illegal..i dont see how just b/c of the height.. can anyone confirm eitherway ?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's true. Those cats are G's about the situation, and have actually pulled off some more prolific shit than that in their careers.

Bump Rome & Natrl.