MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

Dont you guys think its kinda of fucked up how Augor had to do his peice up and down some stairs.

and his piece was still fuckin flawless.

Hey, you're right! I don't think ANYONE in MSK has ever worked their piece into the shape of the wall. Especially not around stairs, windows, ends of the wall, tops of the roof, doors, other pieces, hookers leaning against them. Hell its a huge feat alone, just pulling a tag with you hanging from their nutsacks...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Augor got sooo mad they made him bust down the stairs, he decided not to put a lil wayne quote...

banks is better than wayne anyways. anyday of the week.

And SUPER bumps to revok's error. Just makes his shit that much tighter. Props to MSK for making my eyes hurt for 10 plus years. Thanks.

^ im probably not going to sleep tonight just because its so messed up what they did to him... but dont wory i think ill get over it within the next 3 years of therapy or so... :(

probably so, or im guessin thats what it took you after the same thing happened to you between your crew members

Hey, you're right! I don't think ANYONE in MSK has ever worked their piece into the shape of the wall. Especially not around stairs, windows, ends of the wall, tops of the roof, doors, other pieces, hookers leaning against them. Hell its a huge feat alone, just pulling a tag with you hanging from their nutsacks...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

probably so, or im guessin thats what it took you after the same thing happened to you between your crew members

yea but it wasnt the stairs it was a corner... it wasnt that fun... bet going up n down stairs is a great work out though lol :cool:

Don't you guys think its kind of fucked up how Augor had to do his throws on block walls and they were still fuckin flawless?

open your mouth slowly stick your hand in it and CAREFULLY remove his nuts from the inside of your cheeks. squirl-ass sounding dick rider.

open your mouth slowly stick your hand in it and CAREFULLY remove his nuts from the inside of your cheeks. squirl-ass sounding dick rider.

Dude you are a fucking cunt already! That was OBVIOUSLY a callback joke from what the other guy posted about the stairs. Get a sense of humor.

Somedude is 100% right, your getting annoying. Every post you have is cunty.

Archived