MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that revok piece is dope.I like how he can burn a piece and have each lettter be a completly different style.

i think each letter was done by a different crew member? maybe as a gift to revok because that r looks like rime and r looks like augor but i dont know about the other letters.

but thats just a guess

i think each letter was done by a different crew member? maybe as a gift to revok because that r looks like rime and r looks like augor but i dont know about the other letters.

but thats just a guess

i think he meditates and conjures the soul of the other writers and they take over his body while he is painting those particular letters and then he blacks out and wakes up in a puddle of bucket paint and the letter is done. then he does it all over for the next letter. it takes a while but in the end it works out. thats why he paints the complete latter before he moves on to the next and they look different

but thats just what i think

what is your theory?

god damn it! you are all so stupid. he did the whole thing and did the fucking k in that style and just hit up augor. jesus christ!

weeelllll actually i dont know. augor probably did that k and saber proabably painted that spider for him in the O

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived