505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

I cant argue with that shit. I argue with him about that shit all the time. hes out for numbers though. he doesnt give a shit. and those are cute pictures of you ihc kids on your photobucket. scrawny ass trying to get some muscle with treadmills in the background. haha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buenos lugares para pintar!! :D

good places to paint.......yes there are.....just too many toys who dont know how to execute it properly.

PROPS to all the motherfuckers putting it down properly in new mexico. I know theres fools doin it out there despite the buff. I still think it should be getting smashed even harder. fools kick it at the yards too much.

good places to paint.......yes there are.....just too many toys who dont know how to execute it properly.

PROPS to all the motherfuckers putting it down properly in new mexico. I know theres fools doin it out there despite the buff. I still think it should be getting smashed even harder. fools kick it at the yards too much.

fag take a drive through burque and youll see ih tags everywhere you dont know shit mesr just stfu already

>>>>DDAAAMMM...MESR AINT GOT SHYT TA DO OBIVOUSLY...BIG SHOT LIKE U SNOOPIN AROUND THA NET SO CONCERNED ABOUT US INK HEAD BOYS....GETA FUKIN LIFE!! TRYIN TA AKT LIKE UR MR MATUR ON HERE...KEEP THA PIX OF ME N THA FAM FAGGOT..>>JAK OFF TOO EM IN UR COMPUTER CHAIR WHR U SEEM TA SPEND SO MUCH OF UR TYME...2 WEEKS>>>???HMM>>>MARCH 20TH>>??? IL KEEP AN I OUR FOR MESR TAGS INTHA STREET...PUNK ASS FOOL...

Archived