505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah im even more sure about that now thanks for the reassurnce!!!!!! work on that book alot more your letters are horrid!!! shit use fonts there is a start for you!!! fonts will give you a good structure you need it... your treeking the letters to much and it looks like shit go back to basics!!!!

great these fags must be having a 12oz pajama party. now we got an army of worthless toys to post their garbage ass blackbook graff. you have to have shit running in the street in order to battle ...didnt anyone tell you. i bet i still have more cutty scribes runnin in nm than you have peices in your boyfriends blackbook kids. youll know when im in town, dont worry.

holy-its cleared.

everyone with their bitten ass names and crew name. heres a little history...that you should have learned on your own.

theres already a well known inkheads crew

........there was a well known Over from tko r.i.p.

.......there is a well known Ges from 3a ups. (its as easy as looking at his thread on 12 oz!)

And for you being a grown ass man...it makes it even more pathetic that you and your toy buddies suck so bad at graff and cant grasp the concept of humility. keep blabbing on here and making yourselves look stupid. Im never gonna lower myself to battle you toys. youre not even worth my time and I doubt you could keep up, if you think you can, come see me in frisco.

Archived