505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
please kido how do you know i suck at graff you ant even seen my son son ill put some shit up! and well see whats good iam allways in cali and please believe i can keep up ,,

post some fliccks of some of your dope graff then buddy. in the streets. or at least painted with spraypaint not a pencil sketch.

enihstreak.jpg

enihsoldie07.jpg

ruenhopper.jpg

zclickwb.jpg

[i

and the funny thing is you put of rock man illkids cru is part of our crew and rock and peks and anks and soul are all my boys real talk you dont know who your talking to mes iam ges1 gcsk, gone fucking crazy you think your hard cause your from cym ohohoh my what a clown

i dont know you or your graf. do you get up? cus i come out there often and havent seen shit of yours ever?! why did you get yourself involved in your little boyfriends internet shannanigans. you dont know me or why i supposedly "think im hard" so dont make assumptions buddy.

bosr and his boyfriends

tards.jpg

because i dont sit here all day thinking of shit to say to your punk ass

im sorry your mind works at such a slow rate that it would take you all day to come up with one witty comment. like i said....no wonder your letters look like limp noodles

cymcrewstorage.jpg

wesojwoktrain.jpg

wesoflatbed.jpg

ruentrainsd2.jpg

ruentrainsd.jpg

ruenflatbed.jpg

rudetag.jpg

rudetrainsd.jpg

iryshflatbed2.jpg

irishflatbed.jpg

hustletrainsd2.jpg

hustletrainsd.jpg

enyhstrainsd3.jpg

enyhsflatbed.jpg

enyhse2e.jpg

enihstrainsd.jpg

cymweso.jpg

cymtrain.jpg

cymkext.jpg

YO TO MESR AND THE REST OF YOU WHO ARE GETTING SO WORKED UP ABOUT THESE TOYS, WHY DONT YOU JUST FUCKING IGNORE THEM, YES I KNOW THEY ARE WACK AND SAY SOME STUPID SHIT, BUT CONSTANTLY REPSONDING TO EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS JUST FUELING THE STUPIDITY AND IT MAKES YOU LOOK NO BETTER THAN THEY ARE, AND HEY CHANCES ARE THAT YOUR PROBABLY NOT HOMIE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO BE THEN JUST SHUT UP AND LET THEM LEARN THE HARD WAY. YOU TALKING SHIT BACK TO THE DUMB SHIT THEY SAY IS ONLY GONNA WANNA MAKE EM DO THIS SHIT EVEN MORE. I WISH THIS THREAD COULD JUST BE DELETED, ITS REALLY SAD HOW GROWN MEN CAN LET THESE LITTLE KIDS GET THEM SO WORKED UP. JUST IGNORE THAT SHIT, AND DO YOUR THING. IF YOU THINK YOU NEED TO JUSTIFY THEIR STUPIDITY WITH ALL THESE RESPONSES THEN YOUR JUST AS WACK AS THEY ARE. THINK ABOUT IT. GET A LIFE. GET OFF THE INTERENT AND STOP BASTARDIZING SOMETHING THAT I LOVE.

Archived