505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

i work on a computer ...ever think of that...while you guys are on your moms computer typin away, im stackin chips. it dont take that long to click on a picture and scroll down one page anyways kids. but maybe those are complicated concepts for simple minds. someone else post some goddamn pics. everyone bitches but no one pitches...in that is

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ih, gc who the fuck are you little cunt rags? no ones ever heard of such little bitch made fags. needless to say i wounder how you guys survived puberty actin hard on the net.. regardless iv seen plenty off tto shit that isnt too shitty to an extent, than iv noticed a squiggle of your wack shit...your little dicks[head] click get all angsty over heads cutting you heads down...it aint that hard to get up...no pun intended.

Right and exact. Only blind toys wouldn't realize that...

-P.s Mesr: Those enihs panels are so fucking redundant. The guy only has 3 different pieces. Post some new shit please!

PS arent you guys in the same crew.(BY).. but you shit manage to talk shit about how redundant his pieces are....istead of giving him props for killing mad trains......your one sad character...

NO RESPECT NO RESPECT NO RESPECT

BUT I GUESS U WOULD KNOW WHATS UP WITH KILLING TRAINS RIGHT???

SINCE YOU HAVE ALOT OF THEM KILL!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS arent you guys in the same crew.(BY).. but you shit manage to talk shit about how redundant his pieces are....istead of giving him props for killing mad trains......your one sad character...

NO RESPECT NO RESPECT NO RESPECT

BUT I GUESS U WOULD KNOW WHATS UP WITH KILLING TRAINS RIGHT???

SINCE YOU HAVE ALOT OF THEM KILL!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

faulty bastard is not in BY. no dice simp. :lol:

hahah this is funny!!! you cant hide behind a computer screen all your life...hees got pics of u guys funny ass shit hope you guys are ready for a ass whoopen!!!!! hope u guys can fight :)

same to you little bitch ass, im down to meet up with you if you have any balls at all.

but i doubt. so just dont waste your time running your mouth because you aint going to do a damn thing.

little fuck

same to you little bitch ass, im down to meet up with you if you have any balls at all.

but i doubt. so just dont waste your time running your mouth because you aint going to do a damn thing.

little fuck

youre so clueless kid. little fuck? ha . you know nothing. the fools you talk shit to on here are probably the cats who you bite behind closed doors. too bad you cant bite more successfully. dont worry about those pics on your photobucket, I made sure to save them to my desktop.