Jacksonville, it ain't dead! Just slow...

pillowcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not a flick on this page...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

is it too much to call off the beef??? sorry to sound like an asshole..but seriously...this is getting old, and all do respect to OIL, I respect him in the highest regard!!!!!!!! but why not call an end to this,and just bomb the hell out of miami?????? like back in the day, when STV meant stop the violence????????? take a note from the oldschool,it isnt about the beef,its about fighting the buff and police.......peace,hate if you want,but out of respect for both sides

I was going through boxes of photos the other night and found hundredsssss of photos from 99-2001ish from the 5points yard. So much hilarious shit.

When I get home, I'll start scanning.

I was back there a couple of saturdays ago...there's still some stuff riding up high...yyeeeeeeeeee...that was the spot though..olden days.

Archived