AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's fuckin dumb.

Its 2 different sets of letters that kind of sound the same.

Totally different word

Someone out there write the same word as me spelled differently. Do I really give a shit? Nope. Different letters different styles so who gives a fuuuuùck? If its not someone trying to rip some shit off does it really matter??????

Ps. Who gives a fuck?

Pps. I've never seen or heard of kizer from chicago. I'm just sayin is all...

You write potato I write clamato.

I like that goes up there but what's up witht he top of the g? It looks like a safety pin sticking through it or some shit. Other than that pretty cool.

And that top dogs shit is ruff.

nigga i negaprop you for jacking your name from king kizer POC of chicago. RIP

still the same word no matter how you spell it

mang, I saw that Habits today. Talk about breaking and entering...shits straight ill though, good spot.

Also bump that teal/pink/blue Nasdak up there. Probably the only dude that reps that IH8 bullshit with any legit skills.

like really?... sixguns and jers could burn you any day with fucking scrap cans so keep your yap shut

really? which outline that sixgun got from someone else is he gonna use? ...and don't even get me started on some of those loopy ass jers "throws". i'm not even from Austin and you're saying they'll burn me? you are clearly confused...

a) learn to think before you speak b) stop bullshit drama on this thread. all i did was bump people.

That's fuckin dumb.

Its 2 different sets of letters that kind of sound the same.

Totally different word

Someone out there write the same word as me spelled differently. Do I really give a shit? Nope. Different letters different styles so who gives a fuuuuùck? If its not someone trying to rip some shit off does it really matter??????

Ps. Who gives a fuck?

Pps. I've never seen or heard of kizer from chicago. I'm just sayin is all...

You write potato I write clamato.

I like that goes up there but what's up witht he top of the g? It looks like a safety pin sticking through it or some shit. Other than that pretty cool.

And that top dogs shit is ruff.

Damn dude i thought i was the king of 12oz TX cry babies but you've taken the cake lately.

From thread to thread, you consistently just whine, cry, whine.

Keep it up, you're at an impressive pace! And check the RIP threads Kizer MURDERED shit.

Bump Cares, Habits

Archived