NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SRS is bein moaned at by puttin tags and sh*t down da hall of fames and then peeps like askr are puttin throw ups through burners like silles work that to me is straight jealously cos askr nows he cant do any ting like that. get use to it cos we gonna be paintin down there we are always gonna have a presence down there and we will never stop paintin down there Respect to sillie hes got more style then askr any day trust!

Originally posted by victims of......@Mar 21 2005, 03:13 PM

SRS is bein moaned at by puttin tags and sh*t down da hall of fames and then peeps like askr are puttin throw ups through burners like silles work that to me is straight jealously cos askr nows he cant do any ting like that. get use to it cos we gonna be paintin down there we are always gonna have a presence down there and we will never stop paintin down there Respect to sillie hes got more style then askr any day trust!

You are a joke.

SRS is bein moaned at by puttin tags and sh*t  down da hall of fames and then peeps like askr are puttin throw ups through burners like silles work that to me is straight jealously cos askr nows he cant  do any ting like that. get use to it cos we gonna be paintin down there we are always gonna have a presence down there and we will never stop paintin down there Respect to sillie hes got more style then askr any day trust!

Comapare Askr to Sillie...at the mo,its like comparing the vintage bottles of Moet in the loco cellar,to methalated spirits in Wilkos....

Now then its time to sort all the talk out........

victim of, stop talking absoloute shit you dick muncher,

sort your hairdue out lose some weight get some style

and stop running your mouth prick, where in notts now boy

so watch wats coming out of that mouth of yours....

Also dont go on like you n your boys will always go paint down russells

no matter wat because trust me you wont...enuf said no explanations

needed...

Archived