DTC KYT!!!!!!!!!!

Guest seattledied

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they got caught tyring to do a roller then started leaking info on kyt so then some how dtc found out and started slashing everything then caught one of the members from dfm and started to stomp that fool as a warning that they are from the 408 and they don't play shit and will be kutting your throat

ya fuck dfm, how did they stab them in the back. did they snitch on kyt. dtc/kyt is way more harder than dfm

damn you are one stupid motherfucker. on the jock like no other. how you gonna say fuck DFM and then right after that ask what even happened? bump KYT and DTC. i can't wait till the day someone posts some EDUBS shit!

man hold up i already came through man i thought u knew but you don't have a clue

dtc and kyt will be kicking your teeth in the day time crushing all you jockers acting like a buncha punk rockers biatch!!!!!!!!!!! don't try challenging.........just post some flicks and enjoy the ride as you get high and eat a pot pie

Archived