DTC KYT!!!!!!!!!!

Guest seattledied

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by melancholyscholar+Nov 19 2004, 02:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melancholyscholar - Nov 19 2004, 02:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-kalmeR1nR...ka1@Nov 19 2004, 01:58 AM

I KNOW YOU GUYS DONT REALLY GET ALONG W/ FTL BUT HAVE YOU HEARD OF A SKUM FTL???

FUCK SKUM FTL!!!

[/b]

i dont care about him either i just wanted to know if he existed cause he came up in the sac room talkin shit

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, honestly, anyone who says KYT.DTC are wack, or toy, or biters or whatever are OBVIOUSLY jealous.

These dudes are more than just your average crew by far.... Nah, Im not on jock but I am from the Westcoast and have seen KYT.DTC shit in every city/state I have been in.... Maybe I am bias because I have been around their shit forever....

Then again, I know none of them and even if they were the biggest asshole bitches in the world, they are still sick and dope as fuck and it is not disputible.. Let their work speak for itself and shethefeckup.

Originally posted by ray finkle@Aug 24 2004, 04:33 PM

Originally posted by Fuck Hole

I think these guys made it cool to be horribly shitty at graffiti.

especially like smog and zen and those dudes, what a bunch of toys...

Most fear the murder of their own weaknesses.

What your really saying is that this organization among others

has proven your whole reality as a writer with a voice obsolete.

Welcome to what really happens in cities where graff is relevant.

I will mureder your whole infestation......Killahoe tribe.

Originally posted by pachoolie+Dec 7 2004, 01:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pachoolie - Dec 7 2004, 01:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-holy roller.@Dec 6 2004, 08:08 PM

Dtc Kyt kills everything!

:king:

They do kill shit.....Do most of them stay concentrated in a certain are or do they have heads scattered around the nation? :king:

[/b]

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

Archived