NY BLACKBOOK/CANVAS POSTS

OCELOT6

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Re: NY BLACKBOOK POSTS

nothing against new york, or its rich graf history but i think chicago has definitely taking the helm in graf as far as talent and i know ill get all this shit talking in a bit. but lets be honest as well. when it comes to freshness as an overall city chicago takes the cake. yes there is awesome crews in new york and la but my point is that as a city chicago is definitely paving the way as well as being more innovative with their styles and in the next 5 years i think in my OPINION will definitely differentiate itself

nothing against new york, or its rich graf history but i think chicago has definitely taking the helm in graf as far as talent and i know ill get all this shit talking in a bit. but lets be honest as well. when it comes to freshness as an overall city chicago takes the cake. yes there is awesome crews in new york and la but my point is that as a city chicago is definitely paving the way as well as being more innovative with their styles and in the next 5 years i think in my OPINION will definitely differentiate itself

SHUT UP AND CATCH UP!

THERE'S A STRONG N.Y CHICAGO CONNECTTION....... T.P.A AND THE T.C.K ...ALSO CMK HAD BEEN DOIN IT UP BUT WHILE CHI TOWN IS HAVING THERE CAKE, MORE OUT OF TOWNER'S COME TO NEW YORK AND REST THOSE NEW IDEAS TO STREET CORNERS AND SUCH....KEEPS N.Y HEADS ON THERE TOES, AND THE COLLABO ON STYLES BEGINS TO MIX.... WHERE TO BUSY BEING ILLEGAL, HATING ANOTHER TO BE THINKING OF COMP WITH OTHER STATES..... BUT YOU GET'S NO WHERE WITH OUT UNITY AND INVITATIONS... INVITE ME TO YOUR STATE AND VICE VERSA.....

BLAH BLAH.......BLAH

497489517_76a1be8dbb_b.jpg

i really dont see much chi'town thats all that,whatever to each there own but the northeast holds graff down...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived