FUCKING HOLY ROLLERS

BOZACK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When I was in college we had all sorts of groups of jesus freaks trying to get us to join their church. Most of the time they just stood on campus and would pass out flyers.

But there was one really cool church that was locatec by all of the bars off campus, and they always had crazy (drug and alcohol free) parties. Me and my boys used to get tore up at the bars and in a drunken stupor wander into them. There would be kids playing the guitar and singing religious songs with all of the words projected onto a screen. And everyone would come up and introduce themselves to us. It was cool as hell, they had a whole snack table with chips and brownies.

Other times we'd go in there and try to play scrabble with this church girls but were too drunk to spell anything so we just sat there and talked to them while they made us coffee.

There was also another youth group on campsu that would make pancakes and bacon for anybody who came in. So we'd always hit up that palce after the bars while they tried to get us to join their group. All you had to do was listen to a little 5 minute speech about something then it was an open buffet.

awesome.

Archived