AUSSIE STEEL

hello drunkn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i think ill rok an interstate panel 2nyt,wot u little nerds gonna do,make luv 2 ur keyboards?and wait 2 pay kunts out?hehe! 4 da kings of da raven realm!!!

KEEPIN REAL PHOR BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!WORD UP TOLSKE!!!

U KUNTS ARNT WRITERS BUT GRAFF ADMIRERS WITH NO BALLS!!!

BATTLES IN DA NORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KRPB!KUNTS

No. I mean TSC/TM styles you gronk.

Although there was obviously an influence from RIS TC5 and to some degree FBA FC. The style in Sydney was evolved and clearly a style of these particular crews.

There was an era of Dmotes stuff just before I noticed TM moved that way that was on that tip too. The merged straight letter, no overlapping letters, dondi-esque fills etc. Before that I remember Zombe painting quite a different style, more angular, kinda out of it...

We didn't have many solid local influences in NZ so the little bits of knowledge we did get were mostly from Sydney writers or NZ cats who had lived there like TANK WL..

No. I mean TSC/TM styles you gronk.

Although there was obviously an influence from RIS TC5 and to some degree FBA FC. The style in Sydney was evolved and clearly a style of these particular crews.

Thats New York you lost cunt. Kade and Scram started the revival.

Archived